The silver Gracenote bracelet is a modern and new design from the workbench of Hebridean Jewellery.
This inspired musical note comes from the staff members whom have strong cultural connections with the world famous piping traditions of South Uist.
We often hear pipe tunes being sung or even the practice chanter coming out for a blast.
Here are some of the reasons why the Silver Gracenote Bracelet is a great choice:
- It is made of high-quality sterling silver.
- It is handcrafted in Scotland.
- It is hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office.
- It is available in a variety of finishes.
- It is a perfect gift for any music lover or anyone who appreciates beautiful jewellery.
The gracenote it is supplied in a wooden presentation box.
Approximate weight in silver 2.4g